OVO Acceleration Fund: supporting African SME’s
The Belgian association OVO, Ondernemers voor Ondernemers (or Entrepreneurs for Entrepreneurs) selects projects with an acceptable risk and a sustainable impact on the local environment. The African businesses with a good plan are given a tailor-made social loan.
With the OVO Acceleration Fund African entrepreneurs benefit from:
- a financial injection and advice on how to turn their plans into reality.
- a transparent and fast decision-making process. Clear conditions and criteria apply in order to be considered for a social loan.
- one opposite party for negotiating the loan and for reporting the results. OVO will coordinate matters with the King Baudouin Foundation and any private investors.
OVO Acceleration Fund
For your donation you get:
- a tax certificate from the King Baudouin Foundation for a donation of 40 euros or more.
- a maximum, concrete contribution to local African enterprises, time and again: your donation goes back into the fund every time.
- transparent communication about the concrete achievements, any problems and the financial picture.
Support the OVO Acceleration Fund
Back to Some initiatives